Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pleasant Day, I feel good.......

My patient Tony came at 8 am. He said he wanted to scold me. I laugh. I know him very well. He like to make jokes. He asked me, " Were you nervous yesterday". {He came to the talk yesterday to give me moral support, how nice of him. :-) }. I nodded and said "Yes". "Rubbish, you were very good yesterday". I was blushed and told him " It was because of you, you came and give me moral support" . I was smiling at him. "You were really good, your presentation and your slides, everybody was impressed". I smiled and I start examined him then proceed with his session.
My day started with a high note. Feel so great about it and feel so so good.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewah ewah..smpai merah2 muka dia! malu ke? wekkkk..haha..congratz btw!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...