Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, March 23, 2009

Noodle for dinner

I suppose to make this noodle called "Mee Hong Kong" yesterday. But I was so full with my "Karipap" then I leave it for today. I was really busy at the Austin and stay until 6.00pm. I was the last person in the department. I immediately rush to the train station to catch the 6.20pm train. I want to get in time for dinner and cook my "Mee Hong Kong" my style. :-)




I changed slightly from the original recipe. Less than 20 minutes my "Mee Hong Kong" was ready. I have prepared all the ingredient yesterday and kept it in the refrigerator.

Just nice having a bowl of "Mee Hong Kong" while watching So you think you can dance Australia.
Finally, I dedicated this "Mee Hong Kong" to Kak Ram and Eton. Buat Ju rajin rajin lah buat mee ni untuk laki tuu.... :-) and buat Nurul kalau teringin nak makan buat lah sendiri ekk...kalau tak belilah kat kedai. (Jangan Mare ehhh)

5 comments:

yetty said...

x pernah dgr pun mee hong kong. tp look so yummilicious~!

mintak resipi! haha..x abeh2 ngan resipi

yetty said...

kalo pegi kedai kang sy order mee hong kong, dia kasi megi hong kong. series x pernah dgr! kui3

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

kalau nak tau banyak lagi resipi tinggal tunggu masa and bila rajin jerrr..

cuba lah google, ada resipi mee hong kong tuu. kalau tak, tak kan saya buat. Dulu pernah order banyak kali kat warung warung kat area PJ tuu. Memang tak semua tau tapi mostly tau. Dia lebih kurang macam mee kung fu juga.

You jer tak cari tau. Mana tak nya gi warung or restaurant cuba benda yang sama tak adventurous langsung... :-) . Jangan mare....

Alam Setia said...

emm...sedapnyer. biler boleh Alam rasa masakan nie..

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

bila bila pun boleh..
siap kan bahan nanti boleh di buat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...