Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Precious Knowledge

I was so fortunate to have one and one session helping senior cardiologist consultant of Austin Hospital whom also the Head Unit of Cardiology Research and my supervisor during his Stress Test Clinic. Difficult to catch him most of the time, clinics, meeting , overseas name it he is a very busy person. {Sounds macam Prof Zaliha lah pulak. :-) }. His wise and knowledgeable. I grab this rare opportunity when I heard his going to do few stress test for his private patients from Deidre. I met him and ask permission if I could come and help him. I got his approval.

Felt really excited. I have interest in stress test. Even I usually do all the stress test myself for some of my patients at PPUM. Now I am learning from the expert. As expected he explained to me almost everything in detail. Coincidentally the first patient had few issues. We had a good discussion which I treasure it so so much. I did learn a lot from him and his way of doing stress test which I found very aggressive. Yesterday I had good discussion with my other supervisor whom is the head department of endocrinology and now with David. I really admire both of them and both are good teacher. Hope I will be a good teacher like them too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...