Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trip to Sydney

Finally I am in Sydney after been postponing many times. Arrived in Sydney early in the morning. I reached Sydney central station took a train to Berala Station where I met Dr. Nazirah (Nazie).

I last met her 2 years ago. It was a long time ago. She took me to her favorite coffee shop to have Capuchino. :-)
On our way to her house, we stop at a Garage Sale. Nazie bought lot of story books for her children as for me I bought cushion pillow for a dollar.

Then we went back to Nazie house. Nice really nice and big house. 3 bed rooms, 2 bathrooms (big bathroom) 1 laundry room, kitchen area and family area and even a big garden. Currently she's staying with her 3 kids and her mum. Her husband and the eldest son will come once in 4-6 months until, Ibez (Nazie's husband) get a job here in Sydney.

Had shower and change myself then we had breakfast.


Nazie's mom purposely cook Dal for me. Hmm yummy and thank you. we had 'Roti canai'. Nazie made Cheese Roti canai for me. Yummmm...


Jenna, Nazie youngest child she is almost 4 years old. She so intelligent for her age, friendly and talkative (like her mom i suppose :-) ). She like Roti canai with honey (Hmm macam mat salleh lah pulak).

This is Ezra, Nazie third child. He like roti canai with honey too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...