Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My my my my Dumpling

I've got the recipe from Greg (my patient whom are a chef). I made 'me' self the dumpling last night. The main ingredients; prawn, chicken, mushroom, onion ,garlic, bit of paper and salts. Minced and mixed all together then put it in the won-ton skin. I made few of them and steamed it about 30 minutes.
I ate few last night with peanuts sauce. I brought a few to Austin and gave some to Deidre and Jackie (both are cardiac nurse) during lunch time. 'Yummy'...........

6 comments:

JustMe... said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhh...dumpling la plakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
mencuba sesuatu yang baru...
dan berkreativiti

Labyrinth said...

bila laaa nak merasa..

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Nanti i buatkan untuk you...
i kasi ekk...

yettymonster said...

masuk sini mmg tak sah kalo xde entri makanan yg sedap...gerammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

jangan lah geram..
buat lah nanti masuk jadi you punya entry
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...