Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All by myself

Past
Present
And Future
Something that could never be changed
It always been there inside me

Be by myself.
with my world
Not being psychopathic though
May be it my nature

Since past
Quiet
Not many friends only some who i like and who can get along with
May be I don't want to get hurt and hurt others feeling
Still......
I can make friend
And have/had many friends around
Always happy with them even i am in pain

I always been there for others
helping others
I don't mind
sincerely and with all my heart
I will
what ever i can
I will help them

It my nature
Never say no
That the reason i choose to be a physician
Helping people
Try the best to help them and helping them to get well
Always sympathy and empathy
Like to listen to them and try to help what ever i could
As long as they get better and recovered
I am always happy and satisfied
When ever they recovered
It will be the best gift for me
Even though at time there was no appreciatiotion
Don't mind and don't care
I did sincerely....
At least i know i did my best

Even
when friends in trouble
Will try to give my helping hand
time, money or even love
I know i will never get it back what ever i give
Never ask for return a favour
Sincerely
With all my heart
Always be for them when they need a shoulder to cry on.

Then
it always been me
with myself
when ever i am down
Nobody to turn to
Never and will not complaint about it
I have my space and my world
and my music
It already enough for me

Wish Alex is here
My closest friend i had and still will be
Knew him even before i get married
We are like brothers
No secret between us

Sometimes it nice to talk to someone
without restriction
Talk anything
And be what you are..........

But
that is life
Can't have it all
Sacrifice
Until the times come

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...