Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Smith Street



During lunch time I went to Smith street with Adel, Nazim and Adam. Had a discussion with one of the librarian officer earlier at 9.00 am and did some work before meeting them at Melbourne Central at noon. I have not been to Smith Street before, but i have heard about it. There are alot of factory outlets at Smith street. Really interesting, who ever like shoping, well you can come here and shop till you drop. Nike, Adidas, Brooke, Converse, Kathmandu, Colorado and so many branded name you can fine here with cheaper price. But still I found it much cheaper in Malaysia though. Anyway if compare dollar to dollar it is cheap.

I have no intention to buy. I went there to find out the place and accompany Adel and Nazim, since Nazim wanted to buy running shoes. Spent for about 2 hours at Smith Street, still alot to see but we had it enough for the day. Nazim decided not to buy the shoe yet. Might come back another day. For me this is an opportunity exploring another part of Melbourne.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...