Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, August 31, 2007

Productive Day

This was the third time i had my practice session using the department ultrasound machine. The Ultrasound machine is more or less similar to what we have in sports medicine clinic. Only this ultrasound machine has doppler. I have never used ultrasound machine with doppler before. Had a session with a Professor who incharge the machine to teach me how to use it.
After a year i have not using ultrasound machine, i am almost lost my skill. But so fortunate after three session i am gaining back my confidence and skill. As an additional now i know how to use ultrasound machine with doppler. I am so excited about it. I will use this machine as one of the procedure for my study project. Thanks to Lenora who always been loyal being my volunteer. I will have 3 days session a week to practice until my project started next January.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...