Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Footscray Garden








Spring has sprung
That what they said
Not even spring yet, still has another less than 10 days to enter spring season
But hey...see who's coming now
Went for my regular jog this morning
Really beautiful and shiny day
Once I entered the Park, Wow...where does these flowers came from ...
And many many of them..
I did not notice it for the past few days...
Well this is the sign for spring season
I went for my morning jog first for 40 min then came back
Enjoy myself admiring the flowers
Can not wait for the real spring season to come
Last year i did not enjoy spring very much since I just arrived at that time
with so many things to do
Looking forward for the Flower festival this year which i missed it last year
Anyway i did spent time in the garden this morning.
How wonderful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...