Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, August 3, 2007

Once upon a time......

Never been the best

Used to be passimist
Introvert
Under the shadow of others.
Always under estimate potential
Keep on saying i can't do that..
Afraid
People will laugh at you
It hinders me from progression
Never proactive
Then suddenly....
I realise
I have to change..
Never thought..
I could be as what i am now.
Alhamdulillah
I am bless
Prays to Allah.
It a gift.
Really appreciate it.
Time has changed
more confident
more vocal
more ideas.
Respectful.
I am a different person in a better way
and always improve for better
But i will never
forget who i am
and who i was
Will give to others.
who need.
Will alyaws give my helping hand
where i could.
Even though
in sideme
there is something missing and still missing
no one knows but Allah
but
it more important
helping others to be happy.
I am still and always be me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...