Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday Blues




Still crazy about yesterday.
It will remain one of my best memory.
Use to imagine about it.
Had a nice sleep and woke up really early.
And still am excited.
Did some work. And went for my appointment with my principal supervisor
He was busy last week
only met him on tuesday just less than 30 minutes
When we met this morning he was asking how's my weekend
Of course i told him about my trip.
He was surprised it was my first time experiencing snow
Well, that the true story.
I went oversea quite a number of time but so unfortunately, I never had a chance experiencing winter.
Even though today is monday
I am not suffering from Monday's Blues
So still keep on Dancing .....yeah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...