Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, August 31, 2007

Publish and Flourish

I attended a workshop organised by Post Graduate Research Unit, Victoria University August 30th . The two speaker in this workshop were really outstanding. They were in control during the suppose to be 2 hours session but instead it extended for another 30 minutes. I am really impressed. The session was done after lucnh, we started at 2.00 pm until 4.30 pm. And you know what i didn't felt sleepy during the whole session. They were so convincing, confidence and really knows thier material .
I really find the workshop session very useful. I am so motivated. Initailly i thought of not going for the workshop but good i changed my mind. It will help me alot and give some ideas when i am going to submit for publication later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...