Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Father figure

His always been my idol.
Never had the chance to know him
My idol.
Father
The people i missed so much

In my younger day
my childhood
Never knew him
Always been away
Just...because of us, the children
Once in 2 weeks
Once a months
The only precious time
Just to be with him for few days

Never had the chance to know him better
Talk to him,
As father and son,

Those days
I always cry,
wanted him to be around
wanted a so call love from a father
I didn't know then
Why he always away
I never understood then
Sacrificed
Just because of us, his children

I realised
How much love he had given to us
How much sacrificed he did
Wanted to see us be a better person
His always been strong
Never showed sadness even if his in pain.
I know you never say , you love us
but in a way, you showed us love

I may not be the famous person
But
I am always want you to be proud of us, your children

I always wanted
to be when ever you need me
But not at this moment
Far away from home
In a mission to make you pround

But
Worried
Your health
make me worried
Always pray to Allah
to give you good health
and always be strong
as you always be

You will always be
My Idol
My Father figure
Missed you and worried about you
I never said to you
I love you
Dad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...