Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, August 3, 2007

The Journey Continue



Victoria University Campus, St. Alban
2.08.2007
I have 2 appointment, meeting 2 supervisor.
One at International Diabetes Institute, Elsternwick and the other at Victoria University Campus St. Alban which both are further apart.
First i have to meet A/P David Dustan , IDI at 10.00 am. It took me about 45 minutes by train to reach his place. I am always reach at any destination half an hour earlier. And make sure i am always on time.
Reached IDI at 9.30 and had a cup of Latae
Spent time about an hour with him and continue my trip for the day.
My trip to St Alban took me about 1 hour by train, need to change two train and a tram.
reached at 12.00 noon.
Had discussion with Prof. Tony Morris and meet others in Diabetes and Diversity department. Make new contact.
Really enjoying meeting new people with enthusiasm in Diabetes study.
Not everybody had medical backgroaund, comprising from psychology, sociology, biostatistic and more.
Really make me more motivated.
Finally i end my day andreach home at 4.00 pm
Really tiring though but really satisfied for my accomplishment for the day.
I feel inspired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...