Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

If I Could Turn Back The Clock


If I could turn back the clock
Would I prefer to be different?
Looking at what I am
Would I prefer to be different?
Who should I be?

I almost have everything I want
I almost achieved what I had dream before
Work hard, Determination and never give up
I may not be the cleverest of them all
I may not be the brightest among the rest
But I do believe I can do what ever they do
And I do believe I can achieved what ever they had achieved
Or even better
I did
And I believe I did well

Through times and hard work thinking to satisfying someone else
Never think about myself
It alright
It was my responsibility
Nothing to complain
I should be grateful
To be who I am now

Only
There is still something missing
I could not get it
It will never be
And still missing
Will be always kept inside me
No one but Allah
Will know

Should I kept it
Or should I let the world know
What I want
It hard
Might hurt others
Let it be
Look forward
And be positive
Be grateful
Appreciate
Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...