Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finally



Endocrine Centre is at level 2, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital.

At last i finally met my supervisor, Prof George Jerums (Head, Endocrine Centre)
He is really really a nice person and help alot.
We can get along very well, we had discussion and introduce me to some other people. All of them really want to help me with my study and give alot of suggestions especially regarding ethics.
I am totally enjoying myself there, i didn't reliase that i had spent my time more than an hour with him.
I am looking forward to meet him and the rest of his team soon for furter discussion.

So...not sure why my friend seems not so supportive.
Not sure if he had bad experienced with him,
Maybe..
But, my first impression was really good. Was really nervous before meeting him.
Maybe sometime his not in his good mood. Well we are human not angel.
It just a matter how you approach the person and how you bring yourself when you meet a person.

Anyway, what ever it is don't trust too much what other people said. Be yourself and think positive.



Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...