Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Accomplishment

Always be positive and confident with what you do.
And I always believe i can do it
Even though I am not as good as others.
But I already proved it and I did it. Even better than anybody Else
Finally I manage to complete my maiden article for publication from my research project.
One out of minimal 4 publication I had completed and going to submit it.
My supervisor was impressed, "you had written a good stuff here. If you continue like this you will be a good scientific academic writer" .
Was felt really great about it.
I have to acknowledge my achievement
It was not as easy as I thought. So much time I spent just to make sure I managed to finish the article.
It really motivated me
And you know what I am starting my second paper........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...