Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mount Lofty Lookout

My last day in Adelaide, I have decided to go to Adelaide Hills area. Mount Lofty which I found an interesting area to go. Three places in one day, Mount Lofty Lookout, Cleland Wildlife Park and Mount Lofty Botanical Garden.

I took the earliest bus I could and reached Crafers Park 'n' ride stop by 8.30 am. There is actually a bus service going up to the summit but at 10.00 am. I won't wait. It only 1.5 km to the Mount Lofty Lookout well it is nice to walk uphill. :). On my way, I up saw beautiful scenery from the hill. Really breathtaking.

It took me about 20 minutes to reach the peak. Then I saw few guys did the same thing. Walking up or cycling up to the summit.

It is the highest look out Adelaide could offer.



Beautiful.

Enjoying the panoramic view from the top of Adelaide. Adelaide CBD from a Mount Lofty Lookout.

Just to show evidence that I am here. :)

By the time I have done at this place, the bus to Cleland Wildlife Park arrived. Took the bus and way to my second stop, The Wildlife Park.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...