Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Day Has Come

It is a beautiful day to start with, after a long break from 22nd December until 1st January. First day in campus for 2008, not many people around. I am alone in my office and most of them still in holiday mood. Some of them might come back next week, even my supervisor want to take it easy and only will make appointment to see me middle of January. I will take this opportunity to start building up my mood back after a long break which is usually difficult to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayayaiyayai... banyaknye gambar. Apa pun Doc, gambar bunga jugak yang I berkenan.
kakibunga dari soromban

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:)
i tau you suka bunga..
sebab tuu alternately I letak gambar bunga bunga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...