Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cleland Wildlife Park

The best wildlife park I have been so far. My second stop after Mt Lofty Lookout. You can wander through the wildlife park at your leisure and the interesting part is mingle with the wildlife. Great. It all Australian wildlife in Cleland Wildlife Park.

They even have guided night walk if you like too. It is an interesting place to come even though I was sceptical initially from my previous experience visit wildlife park in Melbourne. I really like this place very much.
The Tasmanian Devil. The name of the game, keep on running around and around and around ......... Can't even make it stop for a while.


All kinds of kangaroos and all kinds of wallabies. I can't even differentiate each one of them. I suppose wallabies is much smaller with short tail.

Feeding the Kangaroo. It tickled me. :)

Touch and feel the kangaroo. Nice. They are so friendly. Once you approached them, they definitely will come to you.

Monitors. Australian second largest lizards

Koala. More healthy and friendly too. You could cuddle them and take pictures with the koala.

Dare to hold or even touch the snake, then the snake is yours.

The friendly pelican.

The sleeping beauty. The pelican hiding it beak.

The stilt


The Heron

Emus. Touch them they won't run away.

All kinds of birds you will find here

Didn't realise I spent two and a half hours in Cleland Wildlife park. I enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...