Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Adelaide Memoir

I really enjoyed my time staying in Adelaide. With limited time and budget, I managed to cover most of the area. Still a lot to see and explore though, but they will be always next time. Kangaroo Island, Victor Harbour, The Hills area and many more. Even I have not covered most of the beaches yet.



(City view from Victoria Square)


I think, this was my second time exploring new place, alone. My first experience when I was in Amsterdam. I was a bit nervous though at that time not as adventurous like now. I have gain so much confident by doing this thing on my own. My confident level had increased.


(Parliament House at the junction of King William Street and North Terrace)

Back home,I used to see tourists walking down the street with map, camera and video capturing every moment of daily activities and fascinating building. Now, I am doing it myself.


(King William Street)
Something that I will always remembered, the kindness and friendliness of Adelaide people. At times they offer me help when I was lost. Even, there was a lady came out from her house just to tell me I was at a wrong bus stop when going back to the city from Mount Lofty.

Had great time. Generally it was a good outing out of Victoria. Will do it again to other places. A lot more to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sUka tGk diS phoTo..
meMang niCe..
da aDa peNingKataN naMpaKnye..

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Te ri ma ka sih Cik gu......
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...