Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Zainah Shariff - Welcome to Melbourne

I reached Melbourne Airport at exactly 10.00 am. Waited for about 25 minutes, at last I met Zainah, her husband Huzaizi and their 3 children. They look tired though, after a long flight from Kuala lumpur. But, at least they managed to travel in Business Class.
I had booked a Car from Budget Car Rental a day earlier and requested for Toyota Tarago(Toyota Esteema). Easy and convenient for them since they brought approximately total weight of 100kg luggage and boxes.

Finally, my first time driving a car in Melbourne and to make it more exciting I drove Toyota Tarago. :). A little bit anxious at first but later on I managed to maneuver the car well.

(zainah little kid, slept in the car...Kesian dia penat yer)


It took me about 30 - 35 minutes to reach Malaysian Hall. Zainah and her family will stay there until 2nd February. Hopefully they will get a place as soon as possible.

(Zainah happy family)
Once we manage to carry all the things to their rooms, Immediately we went to Dendenong and have a look few houses at that area. They have decided to stay in Dendenong, which I had recommended to them before. They seems to like Dendendong very much. I introduced them to Aznan and the rest of Malaysian Family in Dendenong. Aznan was so kind and willing to help them find a place to stay in Dendenong.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...