Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Trip to Adelaide - North Terrace

North Terrace is full of rich heritage and where most the commemorative sculpture and monuments in traditional styles and contemporary works of arts located. If you like arts definitely you will like this place. I spent more than 2 hours at this long stretched North Terrace but still can't managed to finish it all. Especially the arts work display. More than 50 of contemporary arts work and sculpture just at this area.






University of Adelaide, look really impressive and stunning located at North Terrace. Felt so calm, nice place to study even though it is in the City of Adelaide.


The arts gallery is just besides University of Adelaide. Free Entrance .
South Australian Museum. Free entrance too, but no foods , drinks , bags and cameras.

The State Library location is after the South Australian Museum.

So cooling and refreshing looking at the fountain in this hot weather.


If I could jump into the fountain, it will be great. Ughhhhh.....(I wish). The fountain is just in front of the State Library.


My water supply came from this tap. Fill up my bottles again and again. I think , I drank more than 2 liters in 6 hours



This is the 14 pieces black and red granite and lighting water adjacent to entrance of South Australian Museum



Tetrahedra, stainless steel sculpture at Adelaide Festival Center Plaza.


South Australian National War Memorial. Located near Government House but still at North Terrace.



It was really hot in the city, to see all the arts work in this weather kind is ridiculous. If I have time I will continue again within this few days. I have some other places to go though. I need to get back soon since Syharil is waiting for me. Planning to go to Glenelg Jetty in the evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...