Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, January 4, 2008

Trip to Adelaide - Day 1

This is my first time going for a trip out site Victoria state. Really am excited about it. Initially, tought of going to Sydney during the Eid-ul-adha celebration but then my supervisor said he might sending me for a short course in Sydney. I change my plan to Adelaide, since Dr. Syharil is working in one of the hospital in Adelaide (will find out the hospital his working with). I told him I am going there to visit him. Hehehe, trying to get free stay. :)

Woke up really early at 4.00am. For many years I have disciplined myself to go to the airport really early (or other places), like today I reached Tulamarine Airport 2 and a half hour prior to check in time.
I took Virgin Blue Airline, one of the famous budget airline in Australia. I managed to get the cheapest return air fare 3 weeks earlier. There was a delay in departure about 1 hour. Later, the flight took only one hour to reach Adelaide airport.

It is a nice small airport but the Old Subang airport or even Kuching Airport look much bigger and better than Adelaide airport. Anyway, I had my so call lunch at Hudson Cafe at the airport while trying to figure out how to go to the city. Good thing I bring along by laptop and my mobile broadband, so I have no problem to get more information about Adelaide.


Well this is it. My day out in Adelaide. Dr. Syharil is still working only can meet me after 5.00pm. It alright, I will take my own sweet time exploring Adelaide City. Welcome to Adelaide, yeeeeeehaaaaaaa.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...