Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, January 4, 2008

Trip to Adelaide - City of Adelaide

I took a bus from Adelaide Airport. I am not sure where to hail the bus, then I asked a lady officer at the airport, she was so nice and told me where is the bus location. Was really really confuse with the way they run the public transportation. J1, J2, J3 .....Oh my god. Then there was a bus, I asked the driver and he mentioned which bus I shouId take.
Again another confusion. When the actual bus arrived I asked for a daily ticket, he starred at me. Suddenly I noticed I am not in Melbourne. I apologise and told him this is my first time in Adelaide. He then smiles and ask me to pay AUD 2.50 for a single trip.

Took about less than 20 minutes to reach the city center. My first impression was, wow not bad at all. Adelaide has so many historical buildings. So impressive and beautiful. One of my friend did mentioned about this. Stunning. Not as busy as Melbourne and look more calm. I was not sure where to stop, just follow my gut. Hehe... So coincidence once i stopped, just walk for about few meters I saw an Information center. Thank god. Once I reached the center, I was greeted by a lady and smile at me. 'How can I help you'.. bla bla bla bla........(Then I realised, Adelaide peoples are more friendly compare to..........)
She told me few interesting areas which are a popular area in City of Adelaide. Surveying the area just at glance, it was really hot day today and I was carrying a heavy bag pack on my back. Felt so handicapped. I can't wait to go to Dr. Syharil house.

I spent most of my time at Rundle Mall. The information center itself at Rundle Mall. Rundle Mall is an area for shopping in Adelaide City. It is like Burke Street in Melbourne. .

Mayer's, David Jones, FCUK, Colombia, Sports girl, Reject shop, Target, what els ........ Most of the sales are more than 50%.




A lot of artifacts at Rundle Mall. Absolutely an interesting area to come. Tomorrow will be an adventures day for me. Exploring Adelaide. I have so many places to go and some of them were recommended by the lady at the information center.

I took a train to Dr. Syharil house. Not far from the city center. Wow what a day, was exhausted. So nice when I reached Dr. Syharil house and had a cold shower.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...