Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Melbourne New Year Celebration

Despite from the scorching weather yesterday, the outing for 'hunting' firework pictures was great. My first experience taking firework picture was a huge challenge and didn't really know what to expect. Really have no idea where it should be the ideal location. Anyway it was a good practice for next time.

Two firework show had been organised. First at 9.15 pm and second immediately after the countdown. We have decided to find a place at Alexander Park, which we found really convenient and spacious but again not sure what to expect.







At 9.15pm, the first firework show started. I was really anxious even though had done my home work how to take firework pictures. But still experience will tell. This will be the most valuable experience of firework photographs session. With my limitation, I suppose it turn out to be very exciting.







While waiting for the next firework show. We had our own experiment. Interesting results.






5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......Happy New Year then the show started. For 10 minutes the firework was awesome. I was really focusing so intensely while taking the pictures of firework. Can't believe I am doing this, but really electrifying. Not worrying so much about the outcome as the main thing was to get and exposure and think fast what to do if the first few results was not good. (As in medical we always been thought and trained to think fast when facing difficult and critical moment)
So coincidence I met Adam on his way back from work before the the show started. He gave me few tips.
I promise to show him the firework pictures and will discuss with him what I need to improve for next time, on my next visit to Camera House.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...