Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Le Tour de Williamstown

:). This is my version of cycling tour not the competition. Had my morning exercise routine today. Instead of my usual track, I have decided to go to Williamstown and took the Road Route to Williamstowm. I don't have any idea how to go just follow my intuition . Once I found the Williamstown road, I am already on the right track.


It took me about 30 minutes cycling. I continue cycling once I reached the town until I had discovered another part of Williamstown which was interesting. It a place for people to do their exercise or enjoying the morning breeze

A lot of jetty and restaurants at this area


View of Melbourne CBD from L.E. Burgoyne Reserve.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...