Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Adel's Open House

Had sudden invitation today just to get ready to Uni, yes Uni on Sunday. Anyhow...
I called Adel, why 'lah' so sudden other wise I could make and bring her my 'Kuih Siput'. I told her I will stop by on my way walking to Uni.

Not many people invited since it was so sudden but I have seen few familiar faces at the Open House. Nazim cook few dishes. I just had my lunch at the Mamak Old Town Kopitiam in the city so couldn't eat much.

Had taken few picture shots with my usual photo model :-), sorry yerr Adel.
Adam showed me his missing tooth. Funny.. :-)

Lil miss Amanda always like posing. B E A U tiful Amanla
:-) purposely write Amanla instead of Amanda

Another famous Lil Miss Amanla pose :-)

In the end I ate too too much. Full stomach. Gosh...I have to go for a walk which I am anyway walking to Uni..

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Thanks Nahar, for accepting the invite and for the loooovely pics! bila la nak dapat rasa kuih siput.. hehehe

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
No problem, anytime
kuih tuu sempat i buat yerrr.
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...