Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Don't you want to stay here?


Spring is coming, originally uploaded by mohdnaharazmi.

All most all my patients had asked me the same question. Do you like Melbourne? Don't you want to stay here in Melbourne? I told them no. I am not, I am going back to my country. I have obligation, I have service contract and I want to serve to my people and my country. "But why, here is much better than your country, you will get better pay bla bla bla bla............". Smile and I am consistent and persistent with my stand.


Frankly speaking if I have the choice, I will definetely not going to stay and work here. The main issue is all I don't like the working environment here is not friendly and very teritorial. I don't feel comfortable at all. I only feel comfortable with my patients they were friendly and very comforting. They also knew the situation of this working environment especially in the hospital where I am doing my research project. Not all though. I like most of the staff with the department where I am at but the rest......... Sometime money doesn't mean anything if you don't like the place where you work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi drnahar..negeri sendir lagi best kan..kan..kan.. cepat la balik sini..

joms said...

as much as I will miss seeing you twice a week, I understand that you want to be home - that is where your heart is. It is good that you want to go home to malaysia.
Just dont forgot us in Aoistraylia!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

I will never forget you and the rest who regularly coming to the gym. Because of all of you the gym gym became more livelier. Each person with different characters. I learn a lot from everybody about people. Will treasure this to become a better person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...