Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nahar's Kitchen style "Kacang Pool"

I have decided to make "Kacang Pool" (It is a middle east style of curry using foul me-dames/Fava Bean/Broad Beans) for my breaking fast menu today.

It easy to get broad beans here, either the dry broad beans or fresh broad beans. Last time I got fresh broad beans from one of my patient. Today I went to groceries shop and bought 2 packets of dried broad beans. I boiled it but not over cooked it. Then I peel the skin and blend it but not too fine.

I made the sauce; blended onion and garlic, the spices includes; ground coriander, ground cumin and curry powder mix, and also chili paste). Cook all the ingredients then lastly put it in the blended broad beans.

The meal just ready on time for my breaking fast at 6.01 pm Melbourne time. Put on top of the curry fried egg (bull eyes) and serve it with bread. In this case I bought bread rolls from bakers delight. Mmmmmmmm yumm. Bonn a petite

2 comments:

yetty said...

saya telan air liur je tgk entri ni tau! dah google resipi. nanti nak buat jugak!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
Sian dia.
Tuu lah buat apa beli beli buat sendiri. Lagi pun bukan susah mana and praktis memasak sekali kalau tak terror.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...