Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Egg, Toast and Cheese


I don't feel in a good shape this morning. I catch cold since last Thursday after meeting my supervisor at Deakin University. It was chilly southerly wind that day. Anyhow I had a good rest last night even came back home early yesterday. It just not me, anyhow...

I got up then I thought I would like to have egg and toast. Bull eyes half cook eggs. Frankly I never like it when I was a kid. My Mom always made it and I just through it away, my Mom was really angry at me. Lately I like to have it this way. It remind me of my childhood. Yes you might think I am feeling home sick, actually I am. It been too long now but I don't have any choice. I still have another few more bit to finish and not going back without my PhD Degree. Gosh it getting tougher each day.

Well as for now I am having my egg, toast and cheese with black coffee to energize myself for today. I have a list of things to do including home visit to my patients house.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...