Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mee Bandung Batu Pahat

Today from Nahar Kitchen Style cooking, I made a special delicacy from my home town famous noodle which called Mee Bandung Batu Pahat. I used my mom secret recipe and I kept the integrity of the recipe and didn't modified at all from my mom recipe.

If somebody ask me the recipe yes I will give them the recipe but the one secret ingredient I won't tell. :-) Because it is a secret.


At exactly 6.01 pm Melbourne time I break my fast with today's special menu Mee Bandung Batu Pahat.
Bonn a petite. :-)

2 comments:

Penyulawa (Kak Anim) said...

Can u share the recipe with me? ok... without that secret ingredient. I miss my hometown mee bandung too... :D

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Salam Mama Ghock
:-)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Ala cakap melayu jerr

Leave me your email address here and I will reply with the recipe.

Salam dari perantauan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...