Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, September 17, 2010

Train Card problem

Since I have been using this MyKi card when it first started, untill now i had faced many many problems even today. Many time the scan on and scan off system having so much problem.
Today in theI managed to get out from Melbourne railway station to go to the ATM machine then when I try to get in the card unable to trigger the gate to open. I couldn't get into the station to catch the train, i missed the train. Tried all the gate it didn't open still until one of the officer came and check the card. He was surprised because he said the card already scan on supposely the gate should open but it didn't. He finally let me in and remind me to scan off. This is not the first time though I have faced this problem so many time and even many time I can't get out from the station. Stupid card system.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...