Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Few More Days


Just few more days Ramadan will come to an end then Eid Al Fitr the celebration after a long fasting month will start. In Australia Eid Al Fitr is most possible going to be on Friday 10th September 2010. Not much of preparation though compare if I am in Malaysia. Think this year going to be my 5th Eid Al fitr in Melbourne. There is no public holiday though I might have an appointment with my supervisor or I might ask a favour from him to make it a miss this week. Will see how it goes.
Everything is just recycle. No new cloths, still have good one which I have bought a few, during sales last few years and last end of the year sales. No new Malay cloth for me too because I don't think I will use much here anyway (already have 2). Just for taking pictures maybe. :-) .
For me is just being simple and understanding the Essenes behind what Ramadan and Eid AL Fitr meant for rather than spending money too much just for those few days. I will missed giving 'token' to my family, freind, staff and kids for this Eid Al Fitr because it a financial crucial time for me here in Melbourne. After this I won't get any more monthly elauns from my scholarship only depend on my salary which is I doubt will be enough, anyhow will see how it goes.
I will cook good food though and invite few of my closest friends and bring food to my department. It will be more exciting talking with the staff and the head of the department when you have this kind of celebration in the department. It will be interesting coz I will be the center of the attention, :-). They will definitely enjoy and appreciate it especially the kind of food I always bring. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...