Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend Get together


Organising a get together picnic this Saturday with all my patients, students and the consultants. One man show again but this time round I will get everybody involve by bringing a plate. Joms one of the patients had volunteered help me to find a suitable place. Thanks Jo.

Nice to see all of them again after awhile. Hoping at least half of my total patients will come to the get together picnic. Some of them had completed few months back so It will be a great opportunity to meet them and find out hows everybody been keeping them self active or otherwise. I have been sending mails and emails to everybody since last Friday. Until to date I had received good feed back from more than half of my patients. Everybody sounds excited and looking forward for the event, non from the student though and most of the bosses not coming except the cardiologist and the research coordinator. Frankly I am a little bit disappointed. Anyhow

Can't wait. I am looking forward to see everybody on Saturday. Hoping it will be a nice day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...