Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, September 17, 2010

How much I weigh after a week of Eid AlFitr

Common things happen in our society, supposedly during Ramadan I lost weight. All the time during Ramadan I will loosing weight 4 -5 kg easily. Then after that once Eid started don't have to wait too long just a week, definitely will put on weight. Gosh. All those days what a waste for such an effort.


But, since last year, I managed to drop a lot even after Ramadan. Managed to control all the temptation and being active. Since last Ramadan till before this year Ramadan I lost 11 kg. I didn't loose it drastically though gradually, by walking and running and do bit of weight training but not into building muscle but more to muscle endurance. To have that lean and tone and defined body.
During Ramadan this year I managed to maintain, frankly don't want to loose to much coz I am already 64 kg but yet I drop 2 kg. Anyhow I succeeded to maintain my weight between 63 - 64 kg till to date. It will be a huge challenge though when I got back home next year. My pants is already size between 29-30 inch and my shirt is between 37-38. I eat as usual, still have ice cream, chocolate cake, pizza etc. All those food will taste nice if you have it in moderation but not if you ate it too much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...