Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

De motivated


Team of evaluation from UM in Melbourne since Monday
Met all staff to evaluate us.
Today was my turn
Initially I felt confident bout my plan of action
But after the interview
I felt so bad
So so DE motivated
As if all this time I am wasting time do nothing
**************
I was and I am still upset
Had Explained all the obstacles I faced as for them is nothing major.
As if purposely done not to get it done early
****************
Felt so so bad and so so upset
Only god knows what I have gone through.

2 comments:

nurul said...

sabarlah Dr. Nahar. saya pun pernah merasa perasaan kena hentam ngan lecturer masa FYP presentation. sgt3 sedih & demotivated. tapi lepas tu dpt result best alhamdulillah. diorg saje je tu :)

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

ehh tak sama.
sedah tak cuma sakit hati dan nak marah..
orang tak tau pasal kita apa kita buat tetiba cakap kena kerja keras lagi.
Just sebab dia dah pernah buat PhD dan boleh buat sesemua tuu. Tapi dia silap dia tuu bukan dari bidang perubatan apa dia tau masalah masalah clinical and patients care. Stupid. Apa apa lah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...