Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, September 27, 2010

Always on my mind


I am Humbly honoured and privilege 
Each one of them has made huge contribution in my study, one as being on of my supervisor, one as being my research coordinator, one as helping out organising students to work with me while the rest participated in my study. Sadly though the program had come to an end. Kindly and helpful and voluntarily participated in this program. There are individuals, knowing them gave me a wide range of knowledge and experiences from their diverse background  and ethnicity. 

At least, here I felt I have been appreciated as a person and individual not like last Wednesday, finding fault and thinking of Uni world ranking. Not motivating at all and make us at guilt and depressing. Anyhow.....

I will really missed each one of them. Thank you guys for being a special part in my life and each one of you will always on my mind. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...