Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Greatest News of all

Well today Steve told me the other good news. First was my ethics result last Friday and today news regarding the financial back-up for my study. Steve had been keeping this good news since last week. He wanted me to enjoy my excitement for the ethics result and wait for the right moment to tell me the best news of them all.
Steve just promoted to Professor last week, and because of his promotion he received a grant amount of AUD 20 000 for research in which it goes for my research study. My other supervisor Assoc. Prof. David Hare (Cardiologist , Austin Health) had another grant worth AUD 25 000 for this study too. In total now the study will have financial back-up AUD 45 000 (three quarter from the total budget) which is more than enough to start the research. Now I can start the research this January without any worries. Alhamdulillah. Prays to Allah Al Mighty. I have never been so bless. We will still hoping to get another additional AUD 10 000 - AUD 20 000 by end of this year ensure for a full total amount of budget required for the study.
I am so motivated and excited, I can't really wait to start the research. I will always pray to Allah pray for the kindness and blessing and to allowing me complete the research study in time, and prays for strength mentally , emotionally and patience until my PhD study completed. Amin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations.... Im so happy for you. Its true, God is the greatest of all and always 'bersyukur' no matter where you are. Im sure and I know that you will be able to go through all the difficulties and complete your studies with flying colours. My prayers will alwayas be with always be with you Dr.Nahar.

Been followig your blogs rather regularly. I enjoyed reading it . Keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...