Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, November 5, 2007

Motivational Message


Received an email from Del ('My so called Motivator') this morning. I sent to her an email last Friday after the good news. She was among the first person whom I told about my ethics results. I was looking forward for her reply. It did. This was what she said;
Hi Nahar from London,
That is indeed wonderful news. Congratulations. I am so pleased for you. And I am not surprised how emotional you feel and felt. The Ph.D is such an emotional roller coaster and for many of us a real person test in our belief in ourselves and our work (and ultimate worth). Of course, our worth has nothing to do with the Ph.D but sometimes it feels like it does. It is good to show your human ness to your supervisor I think. I am sure he was supportive and encouraging.
This is very good news. getting ethics through hospitals here is no easy feat.Great to hear. Have a great day - and weekend. I am sure you will now :-)
London is wonderful and surprisingly warm for this time of year...about 19 degrees today. Good weather to wander about. I#ve had three workshops in a row and now have the weekend off...Yee ha
Stay in touch and let me know how things progress,
Kind regards,
Del

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...