Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, November 30, 2007

Relieved

I was really relieved today. Just submitted my final ethics application for the Victoria University Human Research Ethics Application. After I had received the letter of approval from International Diabetes Institute Ethics Committee and Austin Health Ethics Committee(the toughest of them all) then I could submit the last ethics application to VU ethics committee. I pray and confident it will get through smoothly. I felt like I could fly up high to the sky, as one of the biggest burden had past by. Really , really relieved. Praised to Allah. Alhamdulillah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations...Huge step.

My name is Noran Hairi (from SPM Dept, FOM, UM), am in Sydeny doing my PhD. Stumbbled across ur blog by accident. A few frens (Dr. Victor Hoe from SPM and Dr. Anuar Suhaimi from Rehab Medicine) are planning to go to Melbourne for further studies (Victor - PhD, Anuar - Masters). Need the usual important info....could u help out. How do we contact u? Thanks.

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

HI noran, suprising, we meet here in my blog.You can email me at naharazmi2005@gmail.com or you can contact my mobile 0404610188.

I know anuar is coming next year. Coz i just met his consultant at Bendigo. If you read along this blog you might noticed I met his consultant. his coming in February as part of his clinical attachment for his Master Medicine in Rehab.

Just call me or email me.
Thanks
Nahar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...