Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, November 19, 2007

Late Afternoon stroll

Saturday
17.11.2007
5.00pm






First I thought I wanted to go alone to see 'Sexpo' after our Lunch Date. Just wanted to be a bit naughty. LOL. But then I have decided to ask them (Yus, Azimah and the rest), if they want to come along for a 'stroll' in the city. They were asking me where i wanted to go. I just mentioned strolling along Yarra River since I have not done that before especially at night. All of them interested to join me but then when I mentioned we might go to see 'Sexpo' (Sex Expo at Melbourne Exhibition Center) Kak Esah and Rosli back off from joining the stroll. Yus was not interested at first, she was laughing thought I was kidding. Managed to convince her, I told her if she don't want to go inside the exhibition she could go to other Expo in the Exhibition Center. Finally she agreed to come along with me and Azimah. Azimah was really rock. :). She was the first to say 'Yes I will go!!!'.


We started our walk along the Yarra River near Federation Square, it was really breath taking. I have been in Melbourne for a year never had the idea of strolling along Yarra River even during day time. Yus was superb tour guide (Suppose I am the one who should be the tour guide). :). She knows and remember Melbourne very well, had came here and explore Melbourne few years back. She did her clinical attachment at Royal Melbourne Hospital in year 2000. Really salute her. :-).
We stop at few places to take pictures especially Azimah who really excited about it. Hahaha....Actually it was me..... :-)




We reached the Expo area at 6.00 pm. Yus has made her mind, she won't go inside the expo. Me and Azimah went in and experiencing the great moment inside. Really exciting and interesting. It was really different experience compared to other kind of Expo. Definitely I won't see this type on Expo Back home. So this is actually a great opportunity. Just for the sake of knowledge.
The expo mostly about sex book, XXX Magazines, XXX DVD, sex toys mmm what else ..some 'hanky panky' gadget with you love one, massage oil etc. So many things to mention, there are so many stalls about hundreds of them. They even have XXX shows at few sections, big stage, small stage you name it. And even you can have audition for photo session and have an experience to be a striptease girl or guys on the stage. Wow, Interesting. But don't worry I am still Innocent. LOL.

We spent one and a half hour in the expo. But I can't forget one incidence where suddenly out of no where someone called me, 'Ni abang Nahar kerr ??? Oh my God, was really embarrassed. Of all the places, I met someone I knew here. I just make myself cool and have a chat with them. Anyway I didn't do any obscene thing there. LOL.
It was really the great jokes of the year. Me and Azimah laughing like mad then I told Yus. All the way we were making jokes about it.



On our way out, we saw a ship outside the Exhibition Center. It is part of a Museum display at Yarra River. But it was closed yet we still didn't waste any time to take picture. Hahaha photo freak.



We still early if we want to watch the Fire Show at Yarra River near Crowne Hotel. It was still bright even at 8 pm this time of the year. We have to wait until 9 pm when it was really dark. While waiting, we spent our time inside the Crowne Hotel and had our dinner. 5 minutes to 9 pm, just nice to wait for the show. Well this is it, fire of the night at Yarra River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will forever remember the " ini Abang Nahar ke...". comment made at the Sexpo. U were caught with your bag of goodies. Good thing you kept your cool..ho ho ho.... Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...