Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, November 12, 2007

New Place


I had my social day activity yesterday. Tafir called me earlier last week ask for help if I could spare sometime on Sunday. He need help to move to his new place from Buxton Street West Footscray to Beaumont Street West Footscray. Istaz fetched me and Yufridin at our house (Me and Yufridin staying near by less than 5 minutes walk).
Tafir rented a small truck and we started clearing the house slowly. Later we were joined by three other friends and managed to clear all the furniture , boxes etc less than an hour.
Really had a great chat with the guys and exchange few information. I really take this opportunity get to know some of them.

It took us about 10 minutes to reach Tafir new house. Great place with 3 bedrooms rented for AUD 180 per week. But the only problem is, the house is quite far from VU for me especially if I want to stay here. Anyway tafir has a car, so not much difficulty for him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...