Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Brighton Beach, Melbourne - The Escapade

A nice weather to start for the day. With temperature prediction maximum of 26C (I did reached 26C). I already decided to do exciting activity, exploring Brighton Beach. Well know with it Colourful Bathing Boxes which will be interesting to see. (Which I did and enjoyed it).



Reached at Brighton Beach Station at 2.30pm. Could see the beach from the station. White sandy beach. A lot of people sun bathing lying on the sand, some enjoying themselves swimming and kids building sand castle.

Not really sure the distance I walked. But didn't realise it anyway. Really mesmerising by the beauty ness of the scenery. Even I could see Melbourne CBD from a distance.

What a view, really had a great time. Listening to my music, enjoying the scenery. Mmmmm really relaxing.

Just for the information, at any place you go here in Melbourne you could find a memorial. Interesting.......

Hahaha...yup..had my Ice Cream. Yummy yum yum.....Ice cream dip with chocolate and nuts. You want some... :)




When I reached Middle Brighton Pier, just realise I had walk for 2 hours. Assuming i did an exercise for the day. (Actually I did went for cycling and swimming early in the morning). Great, and absolutely fantastic. I really had a great time . End of my Escapade for the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah...
sedapnye ice-cream...
nak jugak....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...