Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kindheartedness



Pam Wright





Norman


I first knew and met both of them last February at Khairiah (Dr. Khairiah) and Baha (Dr. Baha) place in Geelong. We were all helping Khairiah and Baha shifting their things before going back to Malaysia.
Norman especially had told me, just call him if I need something or need his help. Which I didn't of course. I don't like to trouble him or Pam as I until at this moment I am able to manage everything by myself. May be someday I might need their help who knows. Yus was saying just say hi at least I am still in contact with them. I think, I will do that.
Pam is a retired Nurse. She worked in Royal Melbourne Hospital before this as a Nurse Manager. Yusnizar, Nazirah, Khairiah and the rest of the Rehabilitation team knew her very well since everybody had done their Rehabilitation Clinical attachment started since year 2000.
Thanks to Yus, I am able to meet Pam and her husband again. She and her husband Norman again offered me help, just call them once i need their help.
Even though Pam , 60 yrs old and Norman 65 yrs old they still look strong and very active. They are still working on their own and travelling all over Australia until now. Really nice persons and admire them for their Kindheartedness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...