Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sovereign Hill - The Story begin. Once .............



As the head of the group, Norman give instruction to everybody. 'Now here's the plan. We must find a strategic place and dig as much gold as we could.'



Well, me and Azimah had made our own plan. 'Once we get all the gold, we split into two........'


But Azimah had some other plan. She made another coalition with the ladies.



Well is up to me now. I am pretending. Once I get the gold I will vanish. Took all the gold and run away.
Hai hoooooo........., hai hooooo.........,
hai ho, hai ho, hai ho, hai ho, hai ho.... uuuuuuuuu (wistle)
Hey this is not Snow white and the seven dwarf...
LOL
Haha........
This is my gold. It mine, it mine...... :)
Norman was upset, so did Azimah but Kak Esah never give up. She still trying to find the gold.
LOL...
Just enjoying our self here as if we are in the era of 1850s. The Gold Rush Era.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...