Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, November 19, 2007

Lunch at Princes Park Motor Inn





Saturday

17.11.2007

1.30 pm


I had Lunch Appointment with Yus and the rest of her team at their apartment hotel, Princes Park Motor Inn. They have been staying there for the past 3 weeks. The other reason why the 'lunch date' was organised because I need to meet Fir. I am suppose to meet Fir last year when I was first arrived in Melbourne. I have a gift from Nazi (dr. Nazirah) wanted me to give it to her and at the same time for me to have some contact in Melbourne. Nazi was saying she is very nice and helpful, and she advised me to contact her and her husband. But, since I never knew and a little bit 'shy' to call someone that I don't know well, I never contacted her.

I was so fortunate Yus (dr.Yusnizar) is in Melbourne. She knows fir and her family very well. She also wanted to meet her. She asked me if I have her number (which I do). We set a date and Yus invited them to come for Lunch.

Fir, Peter (her husband) and her two kids (Sabrina, 5 years old and Ryan, 2 years old) arrived at 2 pm. First thing when I met her, I gave her the gift. She was smiling. Nice meeting them. Now I have an additional friend in Melbourne. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...