Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beautiful Saturday

Last night was scorching hot. It reached 30C at about 8.00 pm. Just before midnight, the temperature was still at 25C. I can’t really sleep well. Woke up at 4.45 am, had my morning pray then get ready for my morning routine, Exercise. :)

Start cycling at 6.00 am, it already bright outside with temperature 20C. Stop at few places in between to take some pictures.
I have been passing and crossing the river with this bridge many times. But today I came from another direction and then I realise, the bridge design remind's me a bit of Sri Wawasan Bridge, Putrajaya.
I reached home after more than an hour ride then I went to Victoria University and jump into the swimming pool. Really nice, relaxing and cooling. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...