Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, June 5, 2009

Bad Luck......

It was really an upsetting event. Not a good week for me to begin with. Was really down. the whole week. Apart of people giving me hard time to me, suddenly today out of no where a patient attacked me and scolded me. $#@#$%$%%%

I was so shocked. Then a nurse in the clinic came out and help me sought it out.

I was on my way to the clinic to look and meet some of my possible candidate for the study. While I was walking to enter the clinic (which is C) suddenly a lady in her late 50s came and approach me and said.

' I heard some one announced my name and asked me to go to room 30. I went there and nobody in the room and been waiting but still nobody in the room???'

I was really stunned. I think she thought I am the doctor who suppose to be in the room. Then came our nurse and asked her which clinic she suppose to go and she replied clinic A. Then she chased her away to go to clinic A counter and find out from there. She still not satisfied, and said 'I know but they told me to go room 30'.
'Go and asked counter Clinic A, please' the nurse said. The lady went off and shaking her head unsatisfied and angry still. The husband called her , think he was so uncomfortable with his wife misbehavior. Grumpy old lady...

I was standing there still in shock. I was thinking she might missed heard the announcement, it supposed to be thirteen instead she heard as thirty. What a day.

Was upset with the incidence. Made my day not a cheerful day, the whole day today.
:-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...