Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cardiology Lunch Birthday Gathering

We had a departmental Lunch Birthday gathering yesterday. It was a pot-luck lunch gathering, almost everybody brought something and I brought the Mud Cake given by Greg.
Especially for me from the staff. Thank you very much.

Thorn among the roses, :-) .

(L-R, Jackie,Carol-Lynn Bond, Me, Deidre, Lauren, Jane and Kerrie)


Greek Salad made by Deidre, look so fresh and healthy.


Salmon Keish made by Jackie, mmmm yummy.


The beans salad made my Carol-Lynn Bond. Tasty and yummy too. Jane also brought a loaf of Bread.
Funny, they choose the right birthday card for me. :-) , yup suit well coz most of my patients in the study are elderly.


A box of chocolate. Life is like a box of chocolate (Forrest Gump). Thanks guys, I did enjoy the company yesterday

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nahar! Sorry I cudnt make it to ure makan2. U pun sonyap je tak ckp bday makan2. U know we had makan2 at our house for my mom's friends and grandkids. then i got terribly sick. today baru online. will have to catch up with u for bday treat or something later2 kay? hang in there... Btw, Ben's cute..!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Thank you very much.
Sajer tak nak heboh heboh sgt dan lagi you pun sibuk hari tuu.
Pas you SMS I dah start sibuk prepating and lupa nak balas.

Boleh kita main catching catching lepas ni
:-)

Gatal lah tuu..minat kat BEN, :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...